Destiny 2 has now begun a six week stretch where if you complete an exhaustive list of Wishes, mostly Dreaming City-based activities, you can get one token, per week, per account, to unlock something special.
This event is mostly for free-to-play players, or those who have missed the last year of content. You can pick from Last Wish raid weapons to craft (well, one of them), Lightfall exotics or cosmetics/materials. So, here’s what I think you should buy, and this has to be written from a F2P perspective as I just don’t know how beneficial it’s going to be to most players:
1. Apex Predator (Last Wish raid rocket launcher) – This is one of the most meta rocket launchers in the game right now, if not the most meta, thanks to new updated rolls. This is sort of up to the user, but best for overall damage is probably Reconstruction with Bait and Switch. You can also use Explosive Light for damage or Bipod for even more rockets, four at a time.
2. Nation of Beasts (Last Wish raid hand cannon) – They call it “Fakebringer” but it’s arc and as such, has a pretty fun roll in the form of Dragonfly/Voltshot now. If I had my pick, that’s what I’d go for.
3. Age-Old Bond (Last Wish raid auto rifle) – Another fun updated weapon because it’s a rare one that can roll with two Void 3.0 perks at once, Repulsor Brace and Destabilizing Rounds which work great in synergy with one another.
4. Briarbinds (Warlock), Mothkeeper’s Wraps (Hunter), Pyrogale Gauntlets (Titan) – These are not the best exotics offered, but I would say they are the best exotics that don’t use Strand or Stasis, which are not free, you need to own either Lightfall or Beyond Light. These three, Void buddy boosts for Warlock, Arc moth buddies for Hunter and giant flame tornado buddy for Titan, are your best bet.
5. Festival of the Lost Ornament – Materials are lame, don’t bother spending tokens on that as there are so many other better ways to get them. Meanwhile, the Festival of the Lost black leather ornament is one of the best shaders in the game, and was only available for a few weeks during the event this year. I didn’t think there’d be another way to get it until next year, but here we are. If you don’t care about the raid weapons or exotics, grab up a bunch of these.
Fundamentally I think this event is bad because it’s focused on free-to-play players but giving them often ridiculous grinds to get even a fraction of what paying players got a lot easier, but I guess it’s better than nothing. That’s my advice for token spending, feel free to disagree.
make an article about What ‘Destiny 2’ Players Should Spend Their Wish Tokens On
#Destiny #Players #Spend #Tokens