Everybody’s favorite Destiny 2 PvP event, Trials of Osiris, is returning for a second week in the Season of the Haunted.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Players will be able to fight mano y mano in order to earn precious rewards and better yet, bragging rights, in the premiere PvP event.
UPDATED – The Trials of Osiris are here!
The Trials of Osiris are back in Destiny 2!
Players can expect all kinds of PvP action in order to get valuable rewards.
Trials of Osiris Release Time
The Trials of Osiris return on Friday, June 17, 2022, and will be available until Tuesday, June 21, 2022.
Its new line-up is set to arrive at 1pm EST on Friday, so if you want to make sure you don’t miss out on the all-out PvP fun then follow along with our countdown below so you can catch it right on time.
Trials of Osiris (June 17-21)
3 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes, 51 seconds left
What are the Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2?
Home to all things PvP, the Trials of Osiris is one of Destiny 2’s most important event. As always, the trials pit players against one another in fast-paced gameplay that rewards them for winning.
The mode has rotating rewards and maps, meaning that players won’t know where and what they are playing for until Trials of Osiris goes live in-game.
It’s a limited-time event, so players will only be able to participate in it for a certain period of time. The time allotted ranges from Friday to Tuesday, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Trials of Osiris Rewards & Map: June 17-21
Here are this week’s Trials of Osiris map and rewards.
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Eye of Sol (Kinetic Sniper Rifle), after reputation reset, turns into Shayura’s Wrath (Void Submachine Gun)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: The Messenger (Kinetic Pulse Rifle), after reputation reset, turns into Reed’s Regret (Stasis Linear Fusion Rifle)
- Flawless Reward: Forgiveness (Adept) (Void Scout Rifle)